How to apply?
This applies for regular positions only. Not applicable for interns applicants.
Non-compliance with the requirements and instructions below will not be processed. Any misrepresentation or misinformation will automatically mean disqualification of the application.
Applicants must be a Filipino Citizen and meet or exceed the CSC Prescribed Qualification Standards of the vacant position. The National Commission of Senior Citizens (NCSC) encourages all interested and qualified applicants including persons with disability (PWD) and members of the indigenous communities irrespective of sexual orientation and gender identities to apply.
1. Application Letter stating the desired position, item number/code, salary grade, and office/bureau/service/unit addressed to Director Mila A. Rodrigo of the Administrative and Finance Service (AFS);
2. Duly signed and updated Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-size picture and thumbmark;
3. Duly accomplished Work Experience Sheet;
4. Authenticated copy of Transcript of Record and/or Diploma;
5. Authenticated copy of Certificate of Grades for Master’s Degree earned units (If applicable);
6. Copy of training certificates (If applicable);
7. Copy of Service Record and/or Certificate of Employment indicating the supervisorial/managerial/technical functions and responsibilities as certified by the Human Resource Management Officer or any authorized representative (Note: Special Order or Designation Order should also be attached for the supervisorial and managerial functions as an additional supporting document);
8. Latest copy of Individual Performance Commitment Review (IPCR) Rating or any of its equivalent for external applicants; and
9. Authenticated copy of Civil Service Eligibility and/or Valid PRC ID.
(For positions that constitute the practice of profession i.e. Social Welfare Officer, appropriate eligibility/license is mandatory.)
The NCSC adheres to the existing general policy of no discrimination based on gender identity, sexual orientation, disabilities, religion and/or indigenous group membership in the implementation of its Recruitment, Selection and Placement Process.
Applicants shall SUBMIT/SEND APPLICATION with complete documentary requirements in one (1) PDF file format with at least 1MB using this link https://combinepdf.com on or before the end of the publication period to email@example.com
Files should be in COMBINED PDF and must not be compressed into archive file formats such as RAR or ZIP. If applying for multiple positions, submit a separate set for each.
Requests for extension of submission and applications with incomplete documents will not be entertained.
Any application emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org shall use the email subject (Surname_Item Number_Office Assignment), otherwise, it will not be entertained nor processed. Email subject Example : CRUZ_NCSCB-ADOF2-123-2005_HRDD
View Job Posting
Thank you for considering us for your next career move. We are currently looking for talented individuals to join our team and help us grow. Take a look at our job postings below and submit your application today!